Wera 5073290001 high-quality combination ratchet wrenches do everything that a wrench should do—and a whole lot more. They feature metal plates in their jaws. This secures nuts and bolts and reduces the risk of dropping fasteners. Integrated limit stop prevents slipping around the bolt head and allows for more torque to be applied. The ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional 80 teeth, enables flexibility even in very confined working spaces. The specially forged geometry provides high torque transfer and strength.
- Stop-plate holds nuts and bolts in the jaw for easy, secure positioning and more efficient fastening
- Limit stop for faster driving – prevents wrench from slipping off fasteners
- Double-hex geometry and replaceable hardened metal gripping plate prevents slippage even at higher torque
- Small 30º return angle of double-hex design eliminates the need to flip the wrench over in confined spaces
- Manufactured out of high performance chrome molybdenum steel with a nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection
- Color coded "Take It Easy" tool finder matches all external Wera colour-coded sizes including Zyklop sockets and Zyklop bit sockets, so you'll always find the tool you need
- Storage pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.