- Plug and cord are independently detectable for added safety
- Easy grip handle lets earplugs easily slip into ear
- Air bubble in tip provides cushioned comfort
- Earplugs can be washed and reused
- Independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in USA
NRR 27 PROTECTION
With an NRR 27 rating, the Rockets earplugs provide serious protection for most noisy environments. Tested independently in an accredited laboratory to ANSI S3.19-1974.
GET A GRIP
Rockets reusable earplugs are designed to give you a great grip. The easy grip handle lets them easily slip into the ear.
AIR CUSHIONED FOR COMFORT
The air bubble in the tip provides cushioned comfort for all-day wear. The soft, flexible flanges provide a superior seal and fit most size ear canals.
WASH AND WEAR AGAIN
Rockets earplugs can be washed and reused. Each pair comes with a Pocket-Pak® carrying case (except 6404 and 6415) to keep them clean when not in use. The smooth shape slides easily into your pocket. No sharp edges.
METAL DETECTABLE VERSION
Rockets also come in a metal detectable version which has the plug and cord independently detectable for added safety. The enclosed metal spring eliminates any exposed metal and the earplugs are corded to prevent earplug loss. The bright blue color is perfect for food processing applications.
- Independently tested NRR 27.
- Easy grip handle lets earplugs easily slip into ear.
- Air bubble in tip provides cushioned comfort.
- Earplugs can be washed and reused.
- Pocket-Pak carrying case provides hygienic storage of plugs between uses.
- Available in corded, uncorded, and corded metal detectable models.
- In the metal detectable version, the plug and cord are independently detectable for added safety.
- Look for the bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.