FIT TO BE TRIED
Pura-Fit earplugs are tapered so they are easier to insert in any size ear canal. And they are longer too, so they are easier to grasp.
MORE COMFORT, LESS COMPLAINING
Pura-Fit is designed for increased compliance and fewer complaints. The special foam is formulated for softness and comfort, and the outer surface is smooth, so it doesn’t irritate the ear canal. NRR 33.
HIGHEST INDEPENDENTLY TESTED NRR AVAILABLE
Pura-Fit is independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974. So, you know you’re getting excellent protection against industrial noise.
AVAILABLE IN PLUGSTATION DISPENSER
Moldex offers the convenience, increased compliance and cost savings of our popular earplug dispenser, the PlugStation,® with both Corded and Uncorded versions of the Pura-Fit foam earplugs. With the PlugStation, you can afford to put earplugs in all the places they’re needed. PlugStation's convenience, ease of use, and high visibility lead to higher compliance and by giving quick access to workers It also saves worktime.
- Compliance — High visibility to increase awareness for your hearing conservation program.
- Convenience — Hang a PlugStation anywhere plugs are needed
- Cost Savings — Workers take one pair at a time so there are no wasteful grabbing of multiple pairs.
- Independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974, NRR 33dB.
- Tapered for easier insertion.
- Improved, softer foam for maximum comfort.
- Hygienically packaged in biodegradable paper pouches.
- Non-irritating, smooth surface.
- Longer length for easy fitting and removal.
- Look for the bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
- 100% PVC-Free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.