|Model reference number
|36.32 x 20.32 x 59.44cm; 2 kilograms
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Backpack for the day.
|Quantity of items
|Number of pieces
|Laptop compartment., Water resistant.
If you do heavy-duty work and need to hook gear from site to site in quick succession, then the Milwaukee Heavy Duty Backpack is the perfect storage solution for you. It has over 30 pockets of different sizes, allowing you to keep many of your wrenches, pliers, scissors, screwdrivers and other hand tools easily accessible. Zippered pockets inside and out allow you to store tape or electrical tape close at hand while protecting them from the elements. On the sides you will find handy pockets that fit your standard 500ml water bottles. You will notice that these pockets are designed to distribute the weight as evenly as possible, but sometimes you will need to load them with bulky equipment. For times like this, you can tighten the built-in strap around your chest to keep the load even on your body. These days, you probably have the ability to reference floor plans or look up conversion tables digitally rather than on paper. Whatever digital format you use, be it a laptop or a smartphone, they will be protected with this backpack. There's a designated laptop compartment that'll keep it separate from the rest of your tools, and you can use the front zip pockets for your smart devices and chargers. Whether you're working in a rugged environment, transporting equipment from job site to job site,
|Water resistance level
|36.3L x 20.3W x 59.4H centimeters
- Ballistic 1680 fabric resists impact while you're on the go and at work, keeping your tool collection safe
- Plastic coated bottom: The plastic base is water resistant, so you can stand your bag upright in wet conditions without damaging them
- 35 STORAGE POCKETS: Pockets line the interior and exterior of this backpack. They come in different sizes, so you'll be able to store everything you need, from water bottles to pliers to screwdrivers, and even manuals in a hook-and-loop pouch
- Load Harness: Wrap it around your back and hook the straps around your chest to evenly distribute the weight of the pack. This will help you carry it around all day for an extended trip with minimal fatigue
- Laptop Sleeve: Protect your valuable electronics with the specially designed sleeve that can hold electronics up to 17"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.