Our REDLITHIUM USB ROVER Pivoting Flood Light offers best-in-class output in any direction and is powered by our REDLITHIUM USB. The compact LED floodlight offers 550 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output. The light head has 210° of rotation, allowing you to direct high output light to any work surface. A wide, magnetic base allows you to position the pivoting floodlight on common work surfaces or mount it to metal for hands-free task lighting. Its collapsible design fits into pockets and a built-in carabiner gives you the ability to clip it to tool organizers or straps for easy transport. The three different output modes allow you to optimize your light output and runtime for up to 13 hours of runtime. The REDLITHIUM USB ROVER Pivoting Flood Light Light is powered by the REDLITHIUM USB 3.0AH Battery, providing all-day run-time, more recharges, and 3x faster charge time. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM USB Battery can be recharged in the flashlight via Micro USB or swapped out with additional REDLITHIUM USB Batteries for virtually no downtime.
- 2 ft. jobsite tough, braided micro-USB cable with metal ends
- 3X faster charge time delivers 80% charge in under 1 hour (Using 2.1A compatible wall plug)
- Built-in carabiner clips to tool bags for transporting on and off site
- Charges REDLITHIUM USB battery internally with micro-USB cable from USB power source or AC outlet (wall plug not included)
- Folds up compact for easy storage in a pocket
- Fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM USB battery charge
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- Three light output modes: High mode: 550 lumens- 2.0 hours; Medium mode: 250 lumens- 4.5 hours; Low mode: 100 lumens- 11.5 hours
- Power Source: Cordless
- Length: 39"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Width: 65"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.