Our Intrinsically Safe Class I, II, & III / Division 1 Spot/Flood Headlamp sets a new standard for hazardous location personal lighting, delivering GREATER VISIBILITY, HIGHER OUTPUT, and NO COMPROMISE to size or safety.
The headlamp is rated for Classes I, II, and III, Division 1, delivers you with 310 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High-Definition Output, and can reach a beam distance of up to 100 meters. With a lightweight, compact design, there is no compromise to size for output and performance.
Designed with the safety manager in mind, this hi-visibility headlamp has explicit on-tool and on-strap intrinsically safe logos for easy identification, even at a distance. Powered by 3 AAA batteries, this spot and flood headlamp provides you with up to 40 hours of run time and features 5 output modes to manage your brightness and run time.
This head torch is IP64 rated, making it dustproof and water-resistant. It includes a rubber strap optimized for hard hat use, a nylon strap for bare head use, and a Dual Lock adhesive allowing you to connect it straight to a hard hat. The LED headlamp also comes with four hard hat clips and three AAA batteries. The intrinsically safe headlamp allows you to direct the pivoting light head using seven adjustable positions.
- Intrinsically Safe, Classes I, II, III / Division 1 Groups A-G
- Explicit Class I, II, & III / Division 1 On-Strap Identification
- 310 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High-Definition Output
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Up to 40 Hours of Run-Time on Low Mode
- 5 output modes
- 100m Beam Distance in Spot Mode
- IP64 Rated: Dustproof & Water Resistant
- Includes Rubber Strap for Hard Hat Use & Nylon Strap for Bare Head Use
- 7-position adjustable light head for directing light
- Dual Lock Adhesive for a strapless option to connect straight to a hard hat
- Powered by (3) AAA Batteries (included) Limited lifetime warranty (excludes batteries)
- Includes (4) Universal Hard Hat Clips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.