Industrial Climbing Helmet with Polycarbonate / ABS Shell, Hi-Density Foam Impact Liner, Nylon Suspension, Wheel Ratchet Adjustment and 4-Point Chin Strap - Type 2 Class E
This hat has been conceived for people working at heights or in confined spaces as well as for rescue teams. It is also ideal for sportsman for rock climbing or for speleologists. Made of Polycarbonate/ABS making the hat ultra-light while offering an exceptional protection against shocks, radiation, and impacts. Non-vented Hat offering maximum protection against electrical shocks. Available in Type 1 and Type 2. The absence of the front peak offers a total non-obstructed vision up stream. The universal slots on each side of the helmet gives you the opportunity to install accessories. The 4-point suspension with the exclusive "Sure Lock II" ratchet adjustment offer the perfect fit for all types of heads small or large. Large printing surfaces for your company logo. Comes with an easily adjustable, high quality, 4-point integrated chin strap.
- Ultra-light Shell made from Polycarbonate/ ABS while offering you superior protection.
- Shell has no front peak providing you a clear upward vision.
- Attractive ergonomic shell with fluid curves that do not interfere with the users’ ears.
- Large printing surface for your Logo.
- Redesigned suspension for maximum comfort.
- New and improved ratchet system "Sure-Lock II"
- CSA Z94.1-15 Certified Type 2 Class E
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Certified Type II Class E
- CE Certified EN3907: 2012
Sizes Available OS
Country of Origin Canada
Shell Material HDPE Shell Non-Vented
Brim Style Cap Style
Brim Length Micro
Size Adjustment Wheel Ratchet
Suspension 4 Point Nylon Webbing Cradle
Chin Strap 4-Point Polyester
Certifications ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, CSA Z94.1 Certified, TAA Compliant ANSI Type Type II CSA Type Type 2 Electrical Class E
The unit may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth. The helmet should not be cleaned with chemical or abrasive cleaners. The helmet should be stored out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and not exposed to extremes of temperature.
- Working at Heights
- Wind Energy
- Utility Work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.