3M Ratchet Headgear helps offer durable head and face protection to workers in metalworking, utilities, wood working and many other industries.
3M Ratchet Headgear with 3M Polycarbonate Faceshield provides head and face protection in working environments with sparks, chips, and debris. This safety system includes ratchet headgear and a 3M Polycarbonate Faceshield. An adjustable thirteen position ratchet suspension and five position crown strap offers customized settings for individual users. The clear, molded faceshield provides unrestricted visibility and high impact protection.
3M Ratchet Headgear helps offer durable head and face protection to workers in metalworking, utilities, wood working and many other industries. Protective eyewear should be worn under faceshields at all times (sold separately). 3M provides reliable head and face protection products that meet regulated performance and safety requirements. 3M Ratchet Headgear H8A meets the high impact requirements of CSA Z94.3/ANSI Z87
- Safety system comes with headgear and faceshield together
- Molded faceshield provides impact protection
- Five position crown strap and thirteen position ratchet suspension offer customization to individual wearers
- Meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Offers head and face protection for many tasks where flying sparks, chips, and debris are present
- Facility Maintenance
- Machine Operations