The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI NIB Headset offers a hands-free adaptive VOX capability allowing face to face communication in full duplex for up to four talkers and up to sixty listeners within a 10 meter radius. This can help significantly with face-to-face communications when on a boat, in tactical vehicles or aircraft. This ability is the first of its kind in a tactical communication headset.
• Two Environmental Listening Modes for enhanced Auditory Awareness
• Advanced mode (“Mission Audio Profile”) • Classic mode
• NIB “Natural Interaction Behavior” function for improved face-to-face communications in noise
• Wireless input with magnetic loop
• Detachable comms microphone
• Low battery warning
• Voice guided configuration menu
• Earplug mode (maintains situational awareness when used in combination with earplugs)
• Automatic power off after two hours if no function is used
• Tested according to the applicable parts of military standards. For specifics
3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI Headset is designed for law enforcement and military operations requiring auditory situational awareness, face-to-face communications in quiet and in noise, radio connectivity and/or hearing protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.