The 3M Breathe Easy Breathing Tube, 520-01-00R01 is 36 in (91.44 cm) in length, and is used with the 3M Breathe Easy 10 System. It delivers air to a butyl rubber hood used on the system.
3M Breathe Easy Breathing Tubes help connect the 3M Breathe Easy Turbo PAPR Unit to the headgear used on the system. Your application and the headgear used will determine which of the five breathing tubes will be needed to deliver filtered air to the breathing area. 3M produces a wide variety of breathing tubes and PAPRs. In addition to powered systems, 3M also offers supplied air Systems (SAR) using air from an air tank or a different external source.
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of protection than non-powered air filtering systems
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Select the ideal 3M breathing tube for your PAPR and supplied air needs
- Breathing while abrasive blasting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.