The 3M Aqua Pure Replacement Filter Cartridge, 3MFF101 is used in the 3M Aqua Pure Full Flow Drinking Water System, 3MFF100. It helps reduce chlorine taste & odor (CTO) from your drinking, cooking, and cleaning water. Filter changes are quick and easy - twist on, twist off, no mess.
The 3M Aqua Pure Replacement Filter Cartridge, 3MFF101 is the replacement filter for 3M Aqua Pure Full Flow Drinking Water System, FF100. The filter is a sanitary quick-change (SQC) cartridge designed to eliminate the need to handle filter media during change-out. Its 6,000-gallon capacity, 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) flow rate cartridge has a 0.2 micron rating and is comprised of pleated sub-micron membrane and composite activated carbon block.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice
- 5 gpm allows filter system to be used on existing kitchen and/or bathroom faucets
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench
- NSF certified to reduce CTO, particulate & cysts; also reduces Lead & Cryptosporidium parvum Cysts, select VOCs (Benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene & Toxaphene)
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety
- The removal of over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (ICE160-S system).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Large 6,000-gallon capacity requires changing the cartridge approximately once a year, saving you time and money
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.