- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Lightweight well-balanced design enhances comfort
- Disposable model helps reduce maintenance issues for greater convenience
- Multi-purpose assembly works in a variety of workplace applications
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use for a variety of applications including spray painting, pesticides, agriculture, construction and transportation.
The 3M 5000 Series Disposable Assembly with Organic Vapor and P95 Particulate, Protection (51P71, 52P71, 53P71) helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. This product is NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates up to ten times the permissible exposure limit (PEL). This product may be used in a variety of workplace applications, including spray painting, pesticides, agriculture, construction, and transportation. This disposable assembly offers greater convenience by reducing the need for long-term maintenance. This item is an ideal choice for intermittent use.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 5000 Series to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This protection system is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Breathing hazardous vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M Disposable 5000 Series helps reduce exposure to certain organic vapors.