- The 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System helps employers verify whether the hearing conservation product that a worker is using is providing adequate protection.
The 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System uses F-MIRE (Field Microphone-In-Real-Ear) technology to generate a Personal Attenuation Rating (PAR). The system measures the effectiveness of the hearing protection from inside the employee's ear to provide accurate quantitative results.
The 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System helps employers verify whether the hearing conservation product that a worker is using is providing adequate protection. This objective fit testing system provides a personal attenuation rating (PAR) for each worker. In just seconds, it measures across 7 standard frequencies, quickly reporting whether their hearing protectors (earplugs, banded, or earmuffs) are effectively blocking the individual worker from potentially hazardous workplace noise. Once every employees personal attenuation rating is known, health and safety professionals can utilize this data to enhance their hearing conservation program.
- Capable of testing earmuffs and earplugs
- Tests at 7 frequencies from 12Hz to 8000Hz
- Delivers a quantitative measurement of personal noise reduction for each employee
- Can help identify whether or not the employee has adequate protection