The 3M Particulate Filter 2076HF is NIOSH approved to protect against hydrogen fluoride and certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, or 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use for a variety of applications including aluminum processing for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Also offers nuisance level relief from other acid gases that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. The filter is both flame and water resistant. Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gases or in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- NIOSH approved for hydrogen fluoride and certain oil and non-oil-based particles
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M Half and Full Facepiece Designs
- Nuisance level acid gases relief
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Nuisance level acid gas relief
- Aluminium processing
- Chemical processing