- Large 6,000 gallon capacity requires changing the cartridge approximately once a year, saving you time and money
- High flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute allows the filter system to be used on existing kitchen and/or bathroom faucets
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench
- Maintain useable under sick space as the filter system installs with minimum space requirements
- 0.2 nominal micron rating
- NSF certified to reduce CTO, particulate & cysts; also reduces Lead & Cryptosporidium parvum Cysts, select VOCs (Benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene & Toxaphene)
- Shut off valve in head eliminates the need to turn off water supply
3M Aqua Pure Full Flow Drinking Water System, 3MFF100 lets you use your existing kitchen faucet to get filtered water for drinking, cleaning, and cooking.
3M Aqua Pure Full Flow Drinking Water System, FF100 is designed to connect to your existing primary kitchen or bathroom faucet for full flow filtration. This system reduces chlorine taste and odor (CTO), particulate, lead and Cryptosporidium parvum cysts. It has a built in valve to shut off water when changing filters and uses a sanitary quick-change cartridge designed to eliminate the need to handle filter media during change-out. Its 6,000 gallon capacity, 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) flow rate cartridge has a 0.2 micron rating and is comprised of pleated sub-micron membrane and composite activated carbon block filter.