- For workplaces with 10-40 workers (at any one time)
- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
- For the most current regulations, refer to Saskatchewan's Occupational Health & Safety Department
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Unit boxes provide quick identification of first aid kit contents and maintain a neater, more attractive looking kit
- Items required but not included in all kits in distant and isolated areas (more than 30 minutes to a medical facility or where normal mode of transport is aircraft): blankets, stretcher, splints. For high hazard work situations and workplaces requiring Class A or Class B attendants, consult www.labour.gov.sk.ca for additional requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.