- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
For the most current regulations, refer to Quebec's CSST
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Unit boxes provide quick identification of first aid kit contents and maintain a neater, more attractive looking kit
- Pursuant to Section 4; for workplaces, construction sites, vehicles which can carry more than 5 workers and where workers are more than 30 minutes from medical services
- Refill only, first aid kit container not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.