- No. 3 kit for workplaces with 20 or more workers (at any one time)
- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
- For the most current regulations, refer to Prince Edward Island's Workers Compensation Board
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Unit boxes provide quick identification of first aid kit contents and maintain a neater, more attractive looking kit
- Items required but not included: First Aid Station sign, spinal backboard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.