- Material – These Pioneer Safety Jackets promote durability with a strongly woven diamond quilted polyester material with 3.5 oz (120 GSM) insulation. The durable fabric and the double stitched StarTech® reflective tape enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Design – The Rib knit gusseted action back allows for breathability while the black micro fleece comfort collar keeps users comfortable and insulated in cold/harsh weather conditions. The unique design of this safety wear keeps users protected and keeps the jacket from being deteriorated by moisture
- Features – For added utility, these safety jackets feature multiple pockets including 2 font slash pockets and 1 inside chest cell phone pocket.
- Certified – These Freezer/Worker Safety Jackets are available in high-visibility orange, meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Class 3 Type P and R standards and are CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 certified
- Other Features - 5015A comes with an additional 2 internal storage pockets while 5015 is designed with a black bottom portion for dirt and splashes for peace of mind in harsh weather conditions
Certification: Ansi 107-2020 Class 3 Type P And R,CSA Z95-22 Class 2 Level 2
Color: Hi-Viz Orange/Black
Cuff Adjustment: Rib Knit/Storm Rib
Number Of Pockets: 2
Pocket Type: Lower Front
Reflective Tape: Double-Stitched Startech
Reflective Tape: Double-Stitched Startech/4" Silver/Yellow Combined Performance Tape Meets Bc/Dot Configuration
Special Features: Action back/Cold Flex/Radiophone Clip Straps
Waist Adjustment: Wrist elastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.