• Certified to CSA Z259.2.5-2012 and meets ANSI Z359 standards
• Specially designed from rope made using high-strength polysteel
• Polysteel is an extruded co-polymer fibre that yields an extremely high-strength, lightweight rope with excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
• 5/8" (16 mm) in diameter
• Minimum breaking strength 6,000 lb (27 kN)
• Back splice at the trailing end to prevent the rope grab from coming off the end of the lifeline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.