The Kestrel 3000 Pocket Weather Meter is the perfect environmental tool for professional and collegiate athletic trainers, storm chasers, and wildland firefighters alike who understand the importance of monitoring field conditions and keeping workers and athletes safe in hot and humid conditions. You know you're working hard - make sure you're staying safe. The Kestrel 3000 pocket weather meter keeps you from working past your limits.
The Kestrel 3000 measures wind speed, temperature and wind chill like the Kestrel 2000, but it also adds three very important measurements: relative humidity, heat stress index, and dew point temperature. These additional measurements are extremely important to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions and are also useful in many professional applications including firefighting and HVAC.
Extremely popular with woodland firefighters and smokejumpers, the Kestrel 3000 has practically become required equipment with these brave men and women in the field. The Kestrel 3000 is also a vital part of our Heat Stress line of meters that keep people safe from heat stress injuries.
As with all Kestrel meters, the 3000's sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water and snow, as well as the open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
Features of the Kestrel 3000 Weather Meter
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Wind Speed 3 Second Running Average
- Air, Water, & Snow Temperature
- Protective cover with sure-grip over molding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Waterproof to IP67 Standards (Can be submerged up to 3'/1M for up to 30 minutes)
- Extremely rugged and drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards
- External temperature sensor
- Patented Quick-Response RH Sensor
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- User-replaceable impeller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.