Cap Style Hard Hat with Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell, 4-Point Nylon Suspension and "Sure-Lock" Ratchet Adjustment - Type 1 Class E
Safety helmet designed primarily for welders and high heat applications. Shell is made of lightweight polycarbonate offering exceptional protection against heat, radiation, and impacts. The rain trough free shell is narrower than other models and allows the addition of all types of welding helmets available on the market without any restrictions. Also, attachment points for chin straps. Comfortable 4-point nylon webbing suspensions with pin-lock or our exclusive "SURE-LOCK" ratchet adjustment to properly fit all head sizes large or small. Large printing surfaces for company logos on front, sides & back. The extra lateral protection CSA Type 2 model has a foam liner which adds lateral side, front & rear impact protection.
- Smooth dome shape is ideal for welding applications & attachments
- Rain trough free shell is made of lightweight polycarbonate offering exceptional protection against heat, radiation, and impacts
- Large Printing Surfaces for Great Custom Logo's on Front, Sides & Back
- Comfortable and exclusive "SURE-LOCK" Ratchet Adjustment Suspension
- Accessory Slots
- CSA Z94.1-15 Certified Type 1 Class E
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Certified Type I Class E
- Color Blue
- Sizes Available OS
- Country of Origin Canada
- Shell Material HDPE
- Shell Non-Vented
- Brim Style Cap Style
- Brim Length Standard
- Size Adjustment Wheel Ratchet
- Suspension 4 Point Nylon Webbing Cradle
The unit may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth. The helmet should not be cleaned with chemical or abrasive cleaners. The helmet should be stored out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and not exposed to extremes of temperature.
- Utility Work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.