Cap Style Hard Hat with HDPE Shell, 4-Point Nylon Suspension and "Sure-Lock" Ratchet Adjustment - Type 2 Class E
Extra lateral protection CSA Type 2 "super lightweight" high density polyethylene hard hat. Foam liner adds lateral side, front & rear impact protection. Rain trough & slotted designed shell to accommodate all the latest accessories such as hearing protection, face shields forestry kits or welding protection. Comfortable 4-point nylon webbing suspensions with our exclusive "SURE-LOCK" ratchet adjustment to properly fit all head sizes large or small. Crown comfort pad & inside ratchet foam make these the most comfortable hats available. Large printing surfaces to accommodate company logos on front, sides & back.
- Foam Liner to Offer Added Lateral Front, Side & Back Protection
- Sleek & Attractive Design High Density Polyethylene Shell
- Shell Has Rain Trough for Extra Convenience
- Large Printing Surfaces for Great Custom Logo's on Front, Sides & Back
- Exclusive "SURE-LOCK" Ratchet Adjustment Suspension
- Accessory Slots & Chin Strap Attachments
- CSA Z94.1-15 Certified Type 2 Class E
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Certified Type II Class E
- Color White
- Country of Origin Canada
- Shell Material HDPE
- Shell Non-Vented
- Brim Style Cap Style
- Brim Length Standard
- Size Adjustment Wheel Ratchet
- Suspension 4 Point Nylon Webbing Cradle
The unit may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth. The helmet should not be cleaned with chemical or abrasive cleaners. The helmet should be stored out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and not exposed to extremes of temperature.
- Utility Work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.