Industrial grade sole is made from an exclusive rubber compound that features unparalleled grip, maximum durability in ice/snow conditions and superior operator safety
- Integral retention strap ensures a secure fit in all conditions
- Ice Diamond Military Grade Tungsten Carbide spikes last longer and hold an ice piercing edge better than steel
- 14 strategically placed molded-in spikes, maximize traction while virtually eliminating the possibility of spikes coming out, even in extreme conditions
- Spike patterns have been strategically placed at the heel and front of the sole, leaving the mid-sole area open for safe ladder use
- Specially designed snow tread pattern ensures maximum slip resistance
- Textured Diamond Knurling inner lining grips the footwear, keeping traction aids stable and in place
- WARNING:Due North traction aids help give you traction on ice, snow or similar porous surfaces. However, because NO product can completely prevent a slip or fall on slippery surfaces, remember to exercise care when walking or running in Due North traction aids. Caution should also be taken when moving on any hard or polished surface such as granite or marble, on ladders, or when driving a vehicle. Use care, as these traction aids are sharp and may injure or damage ﬂooring, surfaces, or skin. Due North traction aids are not to be used for mountaineering and/or hiking, in rocky terrain, or when the user may encounter steep up or down slopes. Due North traction aids are not designed or intended to be used on high heel footwear. This product contains latex. Surefoot makes no warranties unless expressly stated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.