- Special rubber compound stays strong and retains elasticity in subzero temperatures for maximum durability
- 6 Ice Diamond Military Grade Tungsten Carbide spikes are integrated into a proprietary rubber tread design from improved traction
- New and improved toe-box design enhances fit and function along with a 360-degree spike pattern that provides more push and lateral grip
- Unique support hole on heel strap provides easy adjustments and makes it easy to put on and take off
- Spike patterns have been strategically placed at the heel and front of the sole, leaving the mid-sole area open for safe ladder use no need to remove our traction aids when climbing or descending ladders (mid-soles models excluded)
- Improved toe-box design enhances fit and function
- 360-degree spike pattern provides more push and lateral grip
- A low-cost solution for light duty, intermittent use work environments.
- WARNING: Due North traction aids help give you traction on ice, snow or similar porous surfaces. However, because NO product can completely prevent a slip or fall on slippery surfaces, remember to exercise care when walking or running in Due North traction aids. Caution should also be taken when moving on any hard or polished surface such as granite or marble, on ladders, or when driving a vehicle. Use care, as these traction aids are sharp and may injure or damage ﬂooring, surfaces, or skin. Due North traction aids are not to be used for mountaineering and/or hiking, in rocky terrain, or when the user may encounter steep up or down slopes. Due North traction aids are not designed or intended to be used on high heel footwear. This product contains latex. Surefoot makes no warranties unless expressly stated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.