Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 10" Leather Protectors
- ArcGuard® FR Knit Gloves
- Glove Bag
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1000V AC/1500V DC
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.