The CC20 Series PAPR Hoods provide a wide variety of simple, effective and economical options for on-the-job respiratory protection. The result is better protection, improved productivity and greater comfort that combines to produce the best value on the market. Available for use with EVA, EVAHL or in a CC20 Series supplied Air Respirator configuration.
The CC20 Series Hoods feature a premium ratchet suspension making it a cost-effective solution for some high disposal rate environments. A patented neck cuff design helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood to aid in keeping contaminants out. As air enters the hood, the inner collar inflates, providing a snug, comfortable fit around the neck and continuous flow of air to the user's breathing zone. The CC20 hood is lighter and more comfortable than tight-fitting full facepiece respirators and doesnt require fit tests. Covering the entire head, face, and neck, the CC20 hood provides splash/overspray protection and makes clean-up quick and easy.
A wide-angle lens offers the largest field of vision among DuPont Tychem 4000 PAPR hood respirators on the market, optimizing worker productivity and safety. Available in a variety of styles, the CC20 hood is constructed of either DuPont Tychem 2000 or DuPont Tychem 4000 depending on the job application. Taped and sealed seams are also available to provide additional protection for liquid penetration encountered on-the-job or during decontamination.
- Approved by NIOSH for use in Type C applications
- Surveyed to be the most popular PAPR hood used in the pharmaceutical industry in a study of PAPR respirators coordinated by the Organization Resources Counselors (ORC)
- The top-performing loose-fitting hood among a variety of competitors in a simulated workplace protection factor study (SWPF)
- Tested against numerous chemical warfare agents and found effective for limited use. See 2003 Permeation Guide
- 1,000 APF (Assigned Protection Factor)
- No fit testing required