- Regulation first aid kits meet regulations required by each jurisdiction; regulations change on a continuing basis
- For the most current regulations, refer to Alberta's Workplace Health & Safety Department
- Requirements vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site (or per shift), location of the place of employment/industry, type of industry and potential hazards, proximity or travel time to a medical facility
- Unit boxes provide quick identification of first aid kit contents and maintain a neater, more attractive looking kit
- Items required but not included: accident record book, First Aid Station sign and Report All Accidents sign
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.