- Throat microphone for use on the 3M PELTOR COMTAC III Communication Headsets
- Can be used as an alternative to the boom microphone
- A practical solution when boom microphones are ineffective or cant be used, such as when wearing other personal protective equipment or headborne objects
- Picks up vibrations from users voice box for voice transmission
- Effective in noisy environments
- Offers stretchable strap with adjustments for different neck sizes
- Plugs into the same auxiliary port as the flexible boom mic
This throat microphone allows for crisp, reliable communication in the two-way communication headsets of the 3M PELTOR Series, specifically designed for industrial users in high-noise environments.
Get better communication with maximum attenuation with this noise-canceling microphone accompanying the 2-way radio communication headsets of the 3M Peltor Series. The microphone has a soiL-repelling filter which allows for clear, reliable communication.
- Incorporates 3M Peltor technology in both deep earcup design and electronics
- Used in conjunction with a 2-way radio for crisp 2-way communication
- Convenience features include wide, softly-padded headband for alL-day comfort and combination liquid-and foam-filled cushions providing low pressure and comfort
- Low 2-point fasteners adjust height for customized fit
- Possible applications in hig H-noise industries such as: heavy equipment operators, airport workers, construction, manufacturing, agricultural and racing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.