- Conformable aluminum oxide pad gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Suitable for hand use or on oscillating and dual pad rubbing machines
- Open web material resists loading, allowing abrasive to maintain a consistent cut-rate
- Suitable for use on metal, wood, composite, and advanced materials
Scotch-Brite Clean and Finish Roll delivers consistent results for finishing, blending, polishing, and cleaning on a variety of metals, wood, plastic surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. The roll stock can be easily cut to any length. Scotch-Brite Clean and Finish roll stock provides consistent surface conditioning for the life of the product.
Scotch-Brite Clean and Finish Rolls are available with a choice of silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc abrasive blend. The abrasives are unique surface conditioners combined with non-woven fibres to deliver long-lasting use. The open-web material runs cool and resists loading, which keeps the abrasive performing at a high cut rate. Rolls can be cut and paired with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or you can use them on an oscillating sander to cover large areas.
- Use this roll for cleaning, finishing, blending, and polishing, even on contoured surfaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.