- Use 3Mô PELTORô Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation
- For use with select 3Mô PELTORô Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand
- Mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees
- Design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands
- Optional shroud protects PTT button from accidental activation, for instance when laying in the prone position
- NEXUSģ TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations
- Curly cable downlead with radio specific connector. To determine the appropriate PTT adapter for your two-way radio, please visit 3M.com/PeltorAdapters
This is an adapter compatible with the 3Mô PELTORô Solutions. It works in conjunction with the Motorola GP900, HT1000 and MT2000 communication radios along with various PELTORô headsets.
This adapter is compatible with the 3Mô Peltorô Solutions and works in conjunction with the Motorola GP900, HT1000 and MT2000 communication radios. This adapter works in conjunction with 2-way radio communication set-ups along with various Peltorô headsets.