- Helps provide hearing protection in environments with hazardous noise
- External microphones help you hear communication and environmental sounds
- Designed by 3M PELTOR and built tough for the working professional
- Intuitive one-button operation powers earpiece on/off and selects volume level
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charging cable included
- Weather-resistant earpieces and charging case (IP54)
- Small and lightweight design
- Compatible with most headborne Personal Protective Equipment such as helmets, hardhats, eyewear and faceshields
- Choice of replaceable communications eartips designed to fit most ear canal sizes: UltraFit™ Communication Tip (23dB), Triple C Communication Tip (27dB), and Skull Screw Communication Tip (30dB)
- 3M strongly recommends individual fit testing of hearing protectors. If the NRR is used to estimate typical workplace protection, 3M recommends that the noise reduction value be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ EEP-100 Electronic Earplug helps protect your hearing, and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. This kit includes a protective charging case and an assortment of eartips.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug helps protect your hearing, and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. The earpieces are rechargeable via a micro-USB jack on the charging case. The case also provides easy and convenient storage of the earpieces when not being used. The small and lightweight design helps improve the overall comfort and user experience, and makes it compatible with most head borne Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as helmets and face shields. The earpieces and case are green colored.