- Protection from welding arc (ANSI Z87) plus spark and splatter
- Able to lift visors in non-hazardous areas to help facilitate communications
- Head top can be used for most applications including arc gouging, plasma cutting, grinding, MIG, TIG, and GMAW welding
- See resources section below
- When used in conjunction with NIOSH approved air source, is designed to help protect the user from certain airborne contaminants, and certain head, eye, face, and welding hazards
- Compatible with 9100XXi ADF with Natural Color Technology
The 38-1101-30iSW Adflo™ PAPR Kit includes a Speedglas™ Welding Shield M-153SG and Versaflo™ M-Series Helmet with heavy duty leather shroud and flame resistant helmet cover.
The 38-1101-30iSW is a complete Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator system with Versaflo M-409SG helmet and Speedglas™ Welding Shield M-153SG. This system has an assigned protection factor (APF) of 1000. It provides a High Efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders in a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. The helmet assembly includes a leather shroud and flame resistant helmet cover and allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. The Adflo ™ kit contains lithium ion battery & charger, high efficiency particulate filter and wide leather belt. The 3M Adflo PAPR has a high efficiency particulate filter that can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge.