3Mô Organic Vapour/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapours or acid gasses. Use with 3Mô Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
3Mô Organic Vapour/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide organic vapour and acid gas protection in a variety of environments. When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, or hydrogen fluoride. The cartridge may be used for vapour concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, handling, painting, parts cleaning, pesticide application, powder, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, and utilities.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapours or acid gasses
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3Mô Half and Full Facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- This organic vapor/acid gas cartridge can be used for a variety of applications, including: pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, and pulp and paper. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility.
- When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
- For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.Please refer to specific provincial regulation for appropriate assigned protection factors for full face respirators.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Cartridge or Filter Type
Gas and Vapor
For Use With
Gas & Vapor Protection Type
Organic Vapor/Acid gas
NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding
Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL)
6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Change-Overs, Chemical Clean-up, Chemical Dispensing, Chemical Manufacturing, Clean-up, Cleaning, Fertilizing, Finishing Operations, Handling, Laboratories, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Painting, Parts Cleaning, Pesticide Application, Pharmaceuticals, Pouring Molten Metal, Powder, Seal Coatings
Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
3Mô 6000 Series